...and join a growing movement to combat homelessness and housing insecurity with self-managed tiny home communities...
The goal of our Village Sustainer program is to sustain and build our mission while informing and assisting others in implementing the Village Model. As a Village Sustainer you'll be supporting SquareOne's projects, programs, and advocacy work related to homelessness, affordable housing, and tiny houses while receiving a variety of resources related to our work.
Village Sustainer I
$5/month | $60/year
for an individual interested in learning more while supporting SquareOne’s mission...
- Regular updates about our work via SquareOne NEWS.
- Member access to our Village TOOLBOX.
- FREE access to our It Takes a Community to Raise a Village presentation.
- FREE access to our Backyard Housing Workshop.
- FREE pdf download of our Village Passport.
Village Sustainer II
$10/month | $120/year
for groups interested in starting a village...
- Receive all of the above benefits, plus a FREE pdf download of our SquareOne Tiny House Plans.
- Receive 10% off all other tiny house plans.
Village Sustainer III
$25+/month | $300+/year
for rock-star donors or
organizations looking to give back...
- Receive all of the above benefits, plus a FREE consultation or village tour with SquareOne staff, upon request.