EVE Site "F" House Plans
Grant of License: In consideration of payment for these construction documents, SquareOne Villages (SOV) grants you, the Licensee, a nonexclusive right to use and to construct ONE structure from these documents. Additional licenses may be obtained by contacting SOV. SOV reserves all rights not expressly granted to Licensee.
Copies: One plan copy provided in PDF format. Your license agreement allows you to copy additional sets as needed for your project.
Local Conditions: These documents have been drawn to meet generally accepted requirements. However, SOV cannot ensure that they will be appropriate for your specific conditions or that they will meet all requirements of your local coding agency. It is the responsibility of the Licensee to see that they do. SOV recommends consultation with a local
design or building professional prior to submission of permit application.
Liability: Neither SOV, nor anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of this product shall be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages.
Purchase: All sales are final.
Stock Plan General Notes & Disclaimers:
1) These drawings have been prepared to meet generally accepted professional standards and practices, but have been developed without knowledge of or reference to the Licensee’s specific site or geographical location. Local site conditions, such as frost depth, soil bearing capacity,
seismic and wind zones, exposure, etc. may vary. Local code requirements for life-safety requirements may vary. The strength of materials (such as lumber) available locally may vary. Therefore, supplemental to these documents, it is the Licensee’s responsibility to consult with his/her local builder, professional designer, or structural engineer to determine that these documents meet all current federal, state/provincial and local codes, ordinances/bylaws and regulations, etc., and are appropriate to specific site conditions. Compliance with such requirements shall take precedence over these documents.
2) Any use of this information without adaptation to changes in codes, standards, site conditions and other factors is at the Licensee’s sole risk. SOV assumes no responsibility for changes made to these plans by others and makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, in the use of these plans. The Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify SOV for all claims, costs, losses or damages resulting from the use of these documents.
3) Before starting construction, it is the Licensee’s responsibility to check all dimensions and details, and verify conformance with governing code requirements for the geographic area in which the house is to be built. All structural, mechanical and electrical requirements shall also be reviewed before construction begins. Codes govern over drawings and dimensions govern over scale. Notify the Designer of dimensional discrepancies.
4) SOV has not been engaged for construction supervision of any kind and assumes no responsibility to ensure that construction conforms to these plans, nor has any responsibility for construction means, methods, techniques, sequences, procedures or safety precautions in connection with the work.
5) The Designer retains ownership of the construction documents and all subsequent copies of the documents regardless of the form of the original and other copies. This is not a sale of the original documents whatsoever.
6) These drawings and specifications are copyrighted. Unauthorized copying of these documents is expressly forbidden. The Licensee is granted the right to make copies as needed for the construction of one building per plan purchase. Any other copying is unauthorized. The Licensee may be held legally responsible for any copyright infringement.